Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 24

There's that stellar range at 3rd we've been missing...gimme a break...

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Jhonny Peralta now 2-for-13 off Joel Peralta,

Inge replaces Betemit at 3rd. Below back out for 10th,

Omir Santos has already packed his bags and headed to Tigers for thursdays game.

Santos!, RU Freaking kidding me, make inge catch, who do you think gets sent down?

TigerMud said:
[color=#006400 said:

Omir Santos has already packed his bags and headed to Tigers for thursdays game.

Santos!, RU Freaking kidding me, make inge catch, who do you think gets sent down?

Nobody gets sent down.

Cabrera goes on the paternity list.

TigerMud said:
[color=#006400 said:

cabrera is going on paternity leave for a few days, his wife is having a baby.

ahhh didn't know that, thx, that's good maybe he'll come back and stop sucking so much at the plate, like the last time he went on paternity leave..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Spockmaster said:
ugh, bad pickoff throw costs us an out. cant this team do anything right???

Looked pretty good to me.
dickerson said it was to the wrong side of the bag and a better throw would have gotten him easily.

ball 2 was a strike on the outside corner and now a hbp,
another nail biter tonight.

Back