Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 3 Thread

There is no fucking reason Jackson should be playing right now. This is the worst slump I've ever seen.

Shit AJ, this is getting embarrassing. Smokes, you need to move or sit him to preserve what little is left of his self esteem.

Good Lord. You really have to do something with him now. His glove just isn't worth it. These at bats just look like someone who absolutely expects to strike out.

Torii Hunter is now 5-for-32 in the playoffs with 10 Ks.
top two in Tigers order are 8-for-55 (.145) with 28 K, 2BBs.

I think it's time to knock those top two guys down in the order. This is ridiculous. Put Infante up there, atleast he makes contact. Peralta in the 2 spot.

I'd like to see Ortiz drop dead at the plate. That's all I ask right now.

But we don't want to tinker with that lineup..........

That's what he does, all the players the past few years sticking with them while they stink it up for weeks into months,
That's on Leyland, the batter is failing, he can do something about it,

Back