Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 3 Thread

This one is far from over regardless of how lifeless the offense looks. All it takes is one good inning.

Verlander sets a new MLB record with his 6th postseason game of 10+ strikeouts.

Thumb your a idiot..
Go back and look at Napoli's k's and tell me where JV k'd him earlier...
it was high and inside he never had a shot..

No reason to supply all the power right down the middle...

It's "you're".

If you're going to call someone an idiot, it helps not to made dumb mistakes like that.

I wish the Tigers would hire you, king of all second guessing hindsight insight, we would probably win 10 championships in a row if all our pitchers, players and managers knew as much as you.

It's "you're".

If you're going to call someone an idiot, it helps not to made dumb mistakes like that.

I wish the Tigers would hire you, king of all second guessing hindsight insight, we would probably win 10 championships in a row if all our pitchers, players and managers knew as much as you.

Instead of being a condensing prick just fix the spelling..

One thing is for sure we would be up in the series 2-0 and this game would not matter as much...A high school manager could have managed better then JL did last Saturday in the eight inning..

Last edited:
Now if some of our speedy guys.....cough....Jackson could get on base it'd be an easy steal off Lackey.

Instead of being a condensing prick just fix the spelling..

One thing is for sure we would be up in the series 2-0 and this game would not matter as much...A high school manager could have managed better then JL did last Saturday in the eight inning..

Not to be a DB or anything but it is not "for sure" we would have been up 2-0 if Leyland had done whatever it is you wanted him to do. Nobody knows what would have happened.

Back