Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 3 Thread

yeah, we're fucked. tonight's almost certain loss would hurt a lot less if the bullpen hadnt fucked us in the ass last night. if we go down 2-1 tonight, I think we lose the series. I think we lose tomorrow night vs Peavy who tends to own us, which would leave us down 3-1.

Uehara made a mistake on pitch 1, have to capitalize on those.

I am really disappointed in the offense...they really shut the bed again when needed most

yeah, we're fucked. tonight's almost certain loss would hurt a lot less if the bullpen hadnt fucked us in the ass last night. if we go down 2-1 tonight, I think we lose the series. I think we lose tomorrow night vs Peavy who tends to own us, which would leave us down 3-1.

AJ and Hunter have good numbers against Peavy.

i knew that if we got bounced out of the playoffs this year, it would be due to the offense and bullpen. so far they're proving my suspicions right.

here we go with this gay pitching change shit....he was a closer and you went out and traded for him.....he cant pitch to righties and lefties?

Back