Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 3 Thread

whelp, we're probably fucked. down 1-2 and we have to face peavy tomorrow, which probably means going down 1-3.

im just so pissed off. 2 runs in 15 innings from Scherzer and JV, and we lose both games because the fucking bullpen blows one and then we get shut out because our offense is fucking terrible. this is fucking ridiculous.

Our starting pitching is still dominating them and we've won 6 of the last 8 games against them at home. And we'd have Sanchez, Max and JV pitching game 5, 6 and 7. Forgive me for not mailing it all in just yet.

I'm with ya MC, we have been down 2 games to 1 already this year after taking game 1.

This isn't over, but it's depressing.

Our starting pitching is still dominating them and we've won 6 of the last 8 games against them at home. And we'd have Sanchez, Max and JV pitching game 5, 6 and 7. Forgive me for not mailing it all in just yet.

Pretty sure we are( 8-32)-ish in Fenway over the last 40 so forgive us from being skeptical considering we gave them a game we had won..

Don't forget these are the Red Sox. They are a much better hitting team than Oakland. The fact that we wasted two dominant starts by Max and JV pretty much says this series is over to me. Can't count on shutting them out every game, and unless we do, we aren't going to win. Hell, I wouldn't count on our offense scoring a run if the games were 18 innings.

I think it comes down to tomorrow's game. If the Tigers lose it is over. If they can pull it off they have an outside chance. Boston is the better team.

I don't expect to see very much offense from anyone in either series. This is what playoff baseball is like. You get 1-0, 2-0 and 3-2 games.

I know....If only the BP wouldn't have shit the bed in game 2.

Bullpen shit the bed...
Leyland put them in very incorrectly and it is not even debatable but you believe what you want.. Most of us know he fucked up..

whelp, we're probably fucked. down 1-2 and we have to face peavy tomorrow, which probably means going down 1-3.

im just so pissed off. 2 runs in 15 innings from Scherzer and JV, and we lose both games because the fucking bullpen blows one and then we get shut out because our offense is fucking terrible. this is fucking ridiculous.

something wrong somewhere!

nothing is ever won in there ball park until the finial out !

If your opposing manager is Leyland don't worry he will fuck up a lead or two in the series..

Use freaking Coke tonight in a 1-0 game but not in a
5-1 game with the bases loaded :/

Oh BTW Ortiz is now 2/19 verses Coke. :/

To late Jimbo damage is done...

Last edited:
If your opposing manager is Leyland don't worry he will fuck up a lead or two in the series..

Use freaking Coke tonight in a 1-0 game but not in a
5-1 game with the bases loaded :/

Oh BTW Ortiz is now 2/19 verses Coke. :/

To late Jimbo damage is done...

2/19 wow jimbo mite get the DUMB BO award should things not work out this series!

please give it a rest, you two. its done and finished. no need to argue about it endlessly, i think most of us would rather forget it happened at this point.

Win tomorrow and it's a whole new series. We've had some success vs Peavy of late.

Just do it.

With Fister on the mound tomorrow does JP go back to LF and Iggy at SS?

Back