Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 4 Thread

Oh STFU about the grand slam already.

I do have a bit of respect for the bull pen immediately running over to Torii instead of celebrating that huge moment. I will give them credit for that. I think I would have been jumping up and down.

My goodness timbuckafuck your Boston slobber fest is just getting to be borderline psychotic

I do have a bit of respect for the bull pen immediately running over to Torii instead of celebrating that huge moment. I will give them credit for that. I think I would have been jumping up and down.

Yeah, that somewhat makes up for the cop pulling a groin muscle cheering the homer. Surprised he didn't up chuck a dozen Krispy Kremes.

Nice to see that fat cop help Torii up. Worthless Boston shit.

I'm glad you said that I had been thinking that also...won't never hear the slobber fest networks ever ask that question will we....nope

Last edited:
Oh STFU about the grand slam already.

Tigers are winning this game and these cocksuckers are showing that gs again, as if to say don't worry redsox fans we'll keep you happy during this game,

FK fox, tbs, espn, mlb network, they all blow the redsox dicks and have to wipe the Smegma off their mouths.

Well, here's how I'm looking at this post season: we won it all in 1968 when the city was physically torn up from the riots, and we'll win it in 2013 when the city is financially torn up.

And the national media can blow me.

My favorite part of tonight's broadcast was the collective slobberfest over those horrible looking snot catchers.....particularly the one Napoli is sporting.

Damn, Omar almost got Iggy killed going to 2nd on that last out. Way to settle back down Dougie!

Fister minimizes the damage, Big Ovation for Doug, 98 pitches, 1 run, 8 hits, 7 K's,

Back