Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 4 Thread

Just got home. I've been saying that Peavy did not scare me, and thankfully he was even worse than I hoped! Great start from Doug, and most of our putrid bats have contributed some save for Fielder. All good things :)

Fister getting the handshakes and high fives,

Who's warming up now, Al Al and Coke previously.

Fister done after 6 with less than 100 pitches, completely disagree with that also, he should go at least one more smoker going to try and fk this one up to.

Tigers starting pitchers in the ALCS: 27 IP, 14 H, 3 ER, 10 BB, 42 K. 1.00 ERA.

Tigers starters have 27 IP, 0.67 ERA, 2.39 FIP this series.

Last edited:
Fister done after 6 with less than 100 pitches, completely disagree with that also, he should go at least one more smoker going to try and fk this one up to.

Well his lineup tonight has produced tremendous results. Hopefully most people on here will at least credit him for that.

Eh, I don't know. Fister was starting to get knocked around a little bit that inning. I don't disagree with the move but our bullpen does scare me.

Ajax goes from hitting in the A-hole to hitting in the 8-hole.

dude, seriously? we have a 6 run lead and he just had a rough inning. im not the biggest leyland fan, but some of this leyland-bashing is getting ridiculous.

6 runs is not insurmountable, especially considering Boston led the majors in runs scored during the reg season. Praying our bullpen can hold this lead.

Well his lineup tonight has produced tremendous results. Hopefully most people on here will at least credit him for that.

Absolutely do...great decision just wish he could follow up good decisions with another good decision more often...good or bad results with the pen tonight it's not like we need to save Doug for the pen later or something...poor decision

dude, seriously? we have a 6 run lead and he just had a rough inning. im not the biggest leyland fan, but some of this leyland-bashing is getting ridiculous.

Thank you for your opinion mine stands as is, and I'm not one of the guys bashing him all time...the line up switch was a great decision and I said so long before this game even started...

Coke gives up a lead off single and the pen parade begins, also 6 runs lead with this pen...dude seriously you should know better than that..LOL

Last edited:
picard-facepalm2.jpg

Back