Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 4 Thread

It wasn't too soon to pull Fister, but theres no need to manage the 7th with a 5 run (formerly 6 run) lead like its only a 1 run lead. Use Coke for the lefty, then fucking just stick with someone. Jesus Christ. Its not like Ortiz can hit a 5-run homer here.

That's what I was hoping for when he came in. But he is 1 of 2 lefties so if he throws too many pitches are we just stuck with Coke for tomorrow????

1 of 3 lefties, you;re forgetting Alverez.

That's what I was hoping for when he came in. But he is 1 of 2 lefties so if he throws too many pitches are we just stuck with Coke for tomorrow????

Game 5 is still must win assuming we hang on here. I would hope Smyly could still go in to face Ortiz once if he had to tomorrow.

Smoker makes it more difficult with the pitching moves than it needs to be...that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it...LOL

The announcers are sickening.

"Victorino with his speed and his gloves makes the play, NICE!!!!" Nice!

Seriously?

Smoker makes it more difficult with the pitching moves than it needs to be...that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it...LOL

Let's all chip in and by Smoker a stair master or treadmill. He must think walking to the mound is his only form of exercise.

Back