Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 6 Thread

Max would be in such good shape if he was getting the corners the CB was for the Sox...

JP never gets that..

So brain dead, Ilitch should demand half of Fielder postseason earnings for that fuckup.

Now Max is becoming unglued &befuddled.

Nice catch Donnie!

Well, guess it was a good move to put Kelly in when they did.

Well, not sure Jhonny gets to that one so maybe Leyland made the right move after all.

Tigerd prob only lineup in baseball history to have three best baserunners at bottom of lineup.

I never ever ever ever ever want to hear anyone even suggest that Avila is good at blocking balls. He has been bottom of the league in WP + BP every year. He's allowed countless pitches by him this postseason. He sucks, end of story.

I never ever ever ever ever want to hear anyone even suggest that Avila is good at blocking balls. He has been bottom of the league in WP + BP every year. He's allowed countless pitches by him this postseason. He sucks, end of story.

I didn't think there was much else he could do there.

Back