Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 6 Thread

I've got the UFC PPV on my other screen so I can see big hits when V-Mart isn't at the plate.

Max is Bullshit...I think at that f'n asshole ump iassonga, squeezing the daylights out of some pitches, 94 pitches,

Tigers lead 2 - 1,

Max might be worn out, the close up of the Napoli AB they showed his glove had was shaking like he was mixing paint.

Thinking about something else....Fielder and that huge base running mistake....what is Brookens doing over there? Wouldn't you think he is telling him that you need to go home on anything hit on the ground and don't stop. We have to stay out of the DP.

Max might be worn out, the close up of the Napoli AB they showed his glove had was shaking like he was mixing paint.

They showed the same thing a few innings ago so I don't think it means anything. His pitch count is already high 90s so I doubt he goes beyond 7

I saw that too. Before Max's last start Avila had made a comment that when Max thinks it's his last inning he dials it up and leaves it all out there. I actually believe him when he says he is out of gas. Verlander mentioned the same thing in the in game interview tonight. It's just so much more stressful on every pitch in the playoffs.

But Max will be starting the 7th.

Thinking about something else....Fielder and that huge base running mistake....what is Brookens doing over there? Wouldn't you think he is telling him that you need to go home on anything hit on the ground and don't stop. We have to stay out of the DP.

No way does any of huge blame deflect from fatty. That was all him.

Iron Sheik ‏the_ironsheik wrestler tweets

Prince Fielder and Kim Kardashian ass same thing.

Wonder if it would work dropping Fielder to 8th like it did Jackson?

Back