Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox Game Thread April 5

Lets just end this damn game with one swing of the bat.

Last edited:
What's the chance Clete wins it on a walk off?

NM, gameday was fucked up.

Last edited:
Welp, At least the pressures off valverde for the rest of the season...

Thanks, Jose! Now, since you have been my only pitcher so far this year, my team ERA is 18.00

im stuck at work and i got to the break room i time to see valverde blow it. fuck. why not let verlander go for the cgso?

Hell yes. Way to go. These guys have been the best part of the lineup all game.

im stuck at work and i got to the break room i time to see valverde blow it. fuck. why not let verlander go for the cgso?

nah, he made the right call. A closer that has 49 straight saves and has a 2-0 lead? right call.

Avila is so good at hitting to opposite field.

Wouldn't surprise me if he hits around .290 again.

He definitely made the right call. First game of the season and he was at 105 pitches you dont want to push it to hard early in the season.

Avila is so good at hitting to opposite field.

Wouldn't surprise me if he hits around .290 again.

Before he wore down last season he was hitting over .300. If laird can spare him behind the plate and he can DH a little more this year theres no telling how good his BA could be.

Back