Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals game thread April 18th

well so would I personally, but it's not about us, its about the strengths and weaknesses of the offensive bats that play for the Detroit Tigers. They hit this 100+ guy just fine yesterday after they couldn't do jack with Chen and that is the whole point. Same story tonight, they can't square up the 83 but make good contact with the 100. We need to figure out what the best FB line up would be vs what would be a good off speed lineup. Here's what i'm thinking so far just for shits and grins.

FB Lineup:

Dirks
BB
Cabrera
Fielder
Young
Avila
Peralta
Raburn
Santiago

Off Speed Lineup:

Jackson
BB
Cabrera
Fielder
Peralta
Avila
Worth
Kelly
Laird

If Inge isn't there it's just out right bad.

You see that Laird got an off speed pitch and he got a single, hence the reason he's in the off speed lineup. I know this team.

and next was Jackson with his predictable result as he is also in the off speed lineup mind you.. LOL.. oh boy.. I need to get out more..

Last edited:
Jackson free swinging again... damn it Jim should have had him sacrifice.

Last edited:
You see that Laird got an off speed pitch and he got a single, hence the reason he's in the off speed lineup. I know this team.

and next was Jackson with his predictable result as he is also in the off speed lineup mind you.. LOL.. oh boy.. I need to get out more..

You should call up smokes with your idea

Back