Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals game thread April 18th

ok we've got two that can stay for the off speed lineup
Miggy and Prince, need 7 more..

Jackson and Boesch out,

2 outs, Boesch has to swing at the first pitch a foot off the ground,

Cabrera singles to left,

Prince with a liner to the wall in right and,

a Big man like Cabrera scoring from first,

Fielder with the rbi,

3 - 2,

Young chases,

Baseball is a funny game...Bases loaded one out and we tank... Bases empty none on and we get a run... A almost put in a relief bat before that last run... maybe the Kaline bat or the Trammell bat... I do have a box of Popsicles but I am down tho the green and orange and red ones... I tried using them during our 2 game losing streak to the Sox but they were no help.... Sweet Lou gets one more inning...

Baseball is a funny game...Bases loaded one out and we tank... Bases empty none on and we get a run... A almost put in a relief bat before that last run... maybe the Kaline bat or the Trammell bat... I do have a box of Popsicles but I am down tho the green and orange and red ones... I tried using them during our 2 game losing streak to the Sox but they were no help.... Sweet Lou gets one more inning...

Was actually bases juiced with no outs.

I just went and got an orange. I wait to buy the bomb pops till summer.

Back