Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 7

Tigers 5th inning,

Maggs comebacker to pitcher,

Carlos grounds out to third,

Peralta grounds out to third,

Flat city airmail,

3 - 0,

Time to reboot and grab a bite to eat,
back in a short while.

This rookie is having a great series.. It seems like all rooks do this in their debut against us..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
justinrose74 said:
For which team?

You just watch.

Raburn says: I got this you guys....

raburnruth.jpg

Lets get the rally caps on boys. Not you 99888, you don't have hope. Provably jinx us.

mhughes0021 said:
that dago has been killing us lol

No doubt, that little pasta eating bastard, wonder how we can get him for our 2b man next year?

4-0 obviously isn't an "insurmountable" lead by the Royals,... but it is beginning to look like the flat-lining Tigers' lineup needs a defibrillator paddles "jump-start" in this game so far...
tongue.png

I see we are in trouble... Getting shutout by the human slow pitch softball thrower Bruce Chen... No worries i am picking up a bat and throwing my white sock's off for a comeback.....

WE NEED THE SWEEP...

Wow....Mitch....any 6 numbers that pop into your head right now?

Back