Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 17

Why are they walking Jack Black I mean Jason Kubel. Just kidding he would have hit a 3 run shot

That just shows what a huge fail the last inning was for us.

And they did it the hard way.

I agree with Spock.. This team is a fucking joke at times and brings my piss to a boil.. Fucking joke.. This is the only team in Detroit that can ruin your day based on their fuckups..

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":ebv3bikg]that f'n nazi bastard morneau f him

Fk that f'n ump at first on the bad call.
and Fk the twins[/quote:ebv3bikg]

Yes all this

Did Tolbert really just bunt with 2 outs and the bases loaded??? i mean, I know our defense is embarrassing but how little respect do you have to have for the other team to try that???

tigers99888 said:
I agree with Spock.. This team is a fucking joke at times and brings my piss to a boil.. Fucking joke.. This is the only team in Detroit that can ruin your day based on their fuckups..

LOL what?

tigers99888 said:

the defense and Leyland would F up a wet dream.
disgusted.

mikem2780 said:
Did Tolbert really just bunt with 2 outs and the bases loaded??? i mean, I know our defense is embarrassing but how little respect do you have to have for the other team to try that???

He can't swing a bat, Bunt was his only option.

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:

LOL what?

I would say the Tigers are the reason I drink more at night, well until football season starts but that day drinking, thats different

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:

LOL what?
Really! Every Detroit team does that!

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:

LOL what?
What? This team should be 7-10 games ahead of the division based on their roster.. With the Lions you knew they were bad, with the Pistons they are either very good or very bad and the Wings are always good.. The other 3 teams are atleast consistent with expectation.. The Tigers are not and it's fucking frustrating..

mikem2780 said:

and they won't drill anyone like revere from the other night. next game or series. sometimes they pitch like a bunch of pussies.

mikem2780 said:

I was thinking the same thing. That's really fucked up to even try that w/ 2 outs. But I'm not sure if that says more about his inability to hit or our inability to field.

Back