Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":udn2gexd]Schlereth 7th inning, Piece of shit Cringe at 3B, Monster did you do that??

yes...yes, i did.[/quote:udn2gexd]

I thought it was you, and the second time iirc from a few games back,
I was wondering how does that happen. Piece of shit Cringe, lol.
I bet he still gets player of the game votes tonight.

Looks like Valverde is going to a get a garbage save here.. Probably could get a mopup guy in the 9th if you wanted to the way Minny is playing..

Benoit 8th inning,

singlesmauer fastball outside, changeup outside, fastball strike call, fastball fouled back, drilled hard to right and Kelly has it, mauer now 0 for 7 vs. Benoit,

porkykubel fastball inside, changeup outside, fastball outside, fastball strike call, outside for a walk,

pinchrunner for porky is tolbert,

ffvalencia first pitch fly to right and Kelly has it,

parmalee fastball outside, fastball strike call, in the dirt blocked and skips away a few feet from Avila no advance, ball and runner going throw is high to Jackson backing the play up stays at second, low a walk shyt,

benson 2 and 0, and now Jeff Jones out to ask wtf is up, grounder to Inge and he runs to third for the force,

3 more outs,

Tigers lead 7 - 4.

hey when the game is over, check out my contest on the tiger's board.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]hey when the game is over, check out my contest on the tiger's board.

LOL go fix your numbers Mr. "I use 5 twice"!
lipsrsealed.png

tazmac said:
johnny2x2x said:
Avila is mashing....we should trade him?

You should be smited for such foolishness.
\
I was making fun of someone who said we should trade him earlier this year. Because you know good defensive catchers who can hit .300 with power grow on trees.

johnny2x2x said:
tazmac said:
You should be smited for such foolishness.
\
I was making fun of someone who said we should trade him earlier this year. Because you know good defensive catchers who can hit .300 with power grow on trees.

A dime a dozen. had to have been that POS Hoopster.

Looks like Halladay gets a run tacked on.. Yeah I might have to change my predictions.. Neither the Yanks or Sox are playing well atm, but the Yanks are playing slightly better..

Back