Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

johnny2x2x said:
tazmac said:
You should be smited for such foolishness.
\
I was making fun of someone who said we should trade him earlier this year. Because you know good defensive catchers who can hit .300 with power grow on trees.

Yea, someone not long ago said we should trade him while his value was peak.

I'm hoping whoever it was has had a Lobotomy since.

Tigers 8th inning,

Avila takes a curve inside, swings and misses a fastball, fastball on the corner strike call, inside, curve to right center and it drops in for a double,
Avila with his 30th double of the year, Avila was batting .276 against lefties before that hit,

Peralta takes a strike, fastball in, ball, curve high, swings and misses, curve low for a walk,

new pitcher oliveros,

Piece of Shit Cringe bunts it foul, takes high gets away from singlesmauer and Avila gets to third passed ball, fouled off the umpire woof, fastball off the corner, good eye pos, lined to left caught and Avila tags up and scores,

Tigers lead 8 - 4,

Santiago pulls an inside fastball foul down right, in the dirt, changeup outside, low line drive to first and Jhonny doubled up off first,

Tigers lead 8 - 4.

Maybe Valverde didn't see the other run and thinks this is a save situation.

What is the over/under in the runs scored for the twins?

Valverde could get the hump off his back here in pitching in a non-save situation..

non save against a .227 .172 and .250 something order, maybe he was already warmed up and once he goes there there's no coming back? LOL. yea i'm just going to stop trying to figure out the smoka man.

Back