Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

Shit, the Yankees look to be going to the sure fire load the bases to get out the Tigers out tactic.

Jackson with a cue shot down past the first base bag/line to rightfield and he gets a triple,

Infante flys to medium right and Jackson bluffs but doesn't try and the throw from swisher was several feet up the line,

Cabrera is intentionally walked,

Prince with a line drive single straight up the middle and Jackson scores, Cabrera to second,

Tigers lead 1 - 0,

Young fly to shallow right and it drops in and Miggy the smart runner watches/read the ball and scores,

Tigers lead 2 - 0,

Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!

Peralta with a long at bat walks,

bases loaded, oh shit,

Dirks with a half swing on a low pitch, swings and misses a low fastball, bounces in and blocked, pop to jeter on the outfield grass,

Garcia first pitch brain fart pop to the infield,

wtf is it with the bases loaded with this team,

pettitte gets up to 89 pitches,

Tigers lead 2 - 0.

I don't care what happens or who disagrees with me but a high a rookie? Seriously Smokes.

nope
damit

Garica has been horrible at the plate. I'd rather have BB in that spot.oh well..Hell put Don Kelly there, the kid is not ready for this, Jim even said as much as well so what gives?

you can never have enough runs in this bandbox that was a huge wasted opportunity as Omar leads the yankee's off with an error.

Last edited:
I don't care what happens or who disagrees with me but a high a rookie? Seriously Smokes.

At least at this point he should not be with the team. He has the tools but is just overmatched right now against ML pitchers which is noted by not having a single extra base hit since being called up.

At least at this point he should not be with the team. He has the tools but is just overmatched right now against ML pitchers which is noted by not having a single extra base hit since being called up.

If anything he should be a defensive replacement or a PR. Not starting.

Back