Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

19 postseason wins says you're wrong.

not present day, in the past maybe. should we start a poll I'd guess many others agree with my statement..

i'll rephrase. I don't believe Pettitte is "still" this good.

Last edited:
Fister hasn't broken any bats yet. Usually he adds to the lumber pile 3-5 times a start.

not present day, in the past maybe. should we start a poll I'd guess many others agree with my statement..

He's pitched pretty good this season. I worry about a 40 year old vet in the postseason over a 25 year old.

God the last thing I wanna see is this turn into a bullpen battle. Were so screwed if that happens lol.

That slow bender Fister likes to throw almost always drops in there for a strike. Not with this ump.

Just was stated Joaquin Benoit was throwing in the Tigers bullpen? NVM guess he normally does this.

Last edited:
Fister settled in nicely, but his pitch count probably keeps him from going as deep as I'd like. Not to mention the LD off his wrist.

Anyone else wonder what Benoit + Band Box Yankee Stadium equals?

Fister settled in nicely, but his pitch count probably keeps him from going as deep as I'd like. Not to mention the LD off his wrist.

Oh shit.

it equals nothing good. LOL..

He's at 77 after 5. He's went 120 this year. How many innings you expecting from him?

Back