Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

Fister pitching 4th inning, Dan says his wrist is wrapped, Wimpy talking with them about it

suckalicious pop fly to shallow left Peralta is called off by Dirks who has it,

granderson flys to Jackson,

martin grounds out to Infante,

Fister with 66 pitches,

Last edited:
What the fuck does swinging have to do with the called strikes?

God damn, you cannot be that dumb.
Why do you ALWAYS have to be a douche???

apologies to everyone else here...

removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you ALWAYS have to be a douche???

apologies to everyone else here...

If I'm being a douche it because you're arguing with me about everything that is non-relevant to what I posted.

If you disagree, just disagree but you're trying to take it outside the bounds of what I'm talking about.

removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't go around on that 0-2 but man garica and Young are killing us with their easy outs.

That was pretty close for the home ump to make the call thag he weng around.

Tigers hitting 5th inning,

Peralta takes inside for a strike, inside again, low outside, fastball fouled off, fastball lined foul down left, cutter another line drive stays fait to left for a single,

Dirks takes inside, fastball outside, cutter fly to left,

Garcia now he takes first pitch and it's a strike on the black, cutter ground foul, check swing on slop in the dirt and is called out on strikes, really????????????

fu ump,

Laird 3 and 0, cutter in is a strike call, liner to short,

pettitte with 65 pitches,

Back