Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

AVIIIIIISSSSAAAAAIAIIIIILLL!!!! i take everything back i said about you! youre my hero!

First Delmon now Garcia getting a hit in the same inning? yummm some good crow.. Some Yankee fans starting to leave already? wow

Dan Dickerson says this was the first time in yankees history that they left the bases loaded 3 times in the post season.

Tigers hitting 8th inning,

Fielder grounds out deep at first flip to pitcher covering,

Young sinker low and away, sinker hangs and it's ripped deep to left and it's gone for a homerun,

Tigers lead 3 - 0,

Peralta strike call, sinker outside, lines it to deep right center and it's a double,

girardi takes lowe out, logan pitching,

Dirks grounder to first and Peralta to third,

2 outs,

Garcia with a 2 out line drive single and Jhonny scores, wow,

Tigers lead 4 - 0,

Laird takes a slider low, fastball ground foul, swings and misses, fouls a fastball back, slider low, fastball way high full count, pop up to short,

Tigers score 2 more and
Tigers lead 4 - 0.

Back