Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

If we hold on, the story will be all about what the Yanks didn't do with the bases loaded and we'll get no credit. Fine though, we have the bet starting pitching in the league the last several weeks, all 4 of our starters are on too of their games right now. They keep it up for a couple more weeks and were going to be tough to beat.

I'm perfectly fine with the yank fans melting down and taking alll the credit away from the tigers...I expect no less.

If we hold on, the story will be all about what the Yanks didn't do with the bases loaded and we'll get no credit. Fine though, we have the bet starting pitching in the league the last several weeks, all 4 of our starters are on too of their games right now. They keep it up for a couple more weeks and were going to be tough to beat.

A win is all that matters at this point. They can cry all they want.

They will also still whine about the Cano out at first.

Thats why I like this match up better than the O's. No matter what, the pressure is on NY. If we were playing the O's it's on us. Love it.. The press will be all over the Yanks if we pull this out.

STOP FUCKING BUNTING YOU FUCKING SENILE RETARD

needed to get that out of my system.

Wow...did everyone leave or is Yankee stadium just that empty?

Back