Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

So it rained all day long here...since 10:15 am and it's still raining. Anyone know the forecast for tomorrow's game? Is this crap heading there?

Prince is huge in those situations. All season.

Irrelevant.

You don't take the bat out of the Triple Crown/MVP/Best motherfukin hitter in baseballs hands by bunting when you already have a 4 run lead.

So it rained all day long here...since 10:15 am and it's still raining. Anyone know the forecast for tomorrow's game? Is this crap heading there?

No rain in the forecast for NY tomorrow according to my weather bug app. Never sure If I can trust that thing though..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK are you USING SALSA VERDE! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Tigers hitting 9th inning,

eppley pitching, chavez stays in at third,

Jackson doubles to the wall in left center,

Infante trying to bunt Jackson over foul 0 and 2, takes the sidearm low, sidearm ground foul, again, chases a sweeper away,

Cabrera takes low inside, swings at a low fastball ground foul, another way inside, grounder to third, Jackson to third and gets a shove in the back from jeter while on the bag,

pitching change rapada,

Fielder strikes out swinging,

Tigers lead 4 - 0.

There should be a disclaimer for Tiger fans will heart trouble before the game comes back on

No rain in the forecast for NY tomorrow according to my weather bug app. Never sure If I can trust that thing though..

Today when i woke up I watched the weather and they said the rain will hold off until the late afternoon. And like I posted earlier, it started at 10:15 and hasn't stopped.

Yeah playoffs....I'm not denying he had 1 big hit, but does it make up for the first 167 games?
Hmmmm...let's see. 6 months from now you're asked what Delmon did on April 16th against the Royals or what he did in game 1 of the alcs vs the Yankees. Wonder which game you're gonna remember...:cheers:

Back