Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

even if detroit somehow comes back this fucks up the bullpen for the rest of the series.

well done jose you probably cost yourself a few million this week.

Insert Porcello back into the starting line up and have Verlander close every game from here on out.

Understatement of the fucking year, Dan and Jim: "Well, we have to say it. Someone stunk."

Not a good time of the year to be auditioning closers. Valverde keeps bending us over. JV should have been pitching tonight.

I think Valverde gave me an ulcer. Ever since the Ibanez home run, my lower stomach has been hurting like hell....and I'm serious.

it's one thing to lose...it's another to lose because of your own stupidity

this is not playing stephen strausburg territory stupid.

I have never been so pissed watching a Tigers game. I blame the Spartans and Lions for sucking and hockey being on a lockout.

Back