Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

...i have no words. this is absolutely 100% on leyland. everyone knows valverde fucking blows. he shouldnt have started the inning. he shouldnt have stayed in after the ichiro homer OR the tex walk. leyland should be fired IMMEDIATELY.

I've been a defender of leyland but there is no fucking excuse for valverde to be in the game after he walked tex.

What a fucking joke to let him pitch to Raul.... Holy fuck look what Dotel just did Jim....You stupid piece of shit...

f'n ass clown leyland, you and your dumbass loyalty,

2 run homer he should have been pulled not after a second two run homer,

dumb as a f'n rock.

Last edited:
Like to hear Valcrapo now "well I made good pitches" and Leyland "well it was a tough ball game".

Why leave him in? Why? Why? Why?

Leyland set him up for this, now Papa is through, he's useless to us from now on!

Why is Villarreal not on the post season roster? He can close instead of this clown

I fucking knew he was going to shit down his leg, how does a guy getting paid millions not know?

I have never been so pissed off at Jim as I am right now..

He had the previous batter 0-2 what a fucking joke,...

Back