Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

Ibanez is certainly and equal opportunity hitter....hit homers off of both good and shitty closers.

Yankees right field is too short god dammit. Almost 30 fucking feet shorter than comerica.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone should be pitching to Ibanez in the 9th or later...you have to walk him now. This is just disgusting. Please let us find a way to win this game.

This park is a piece of shit... That ball is a lazy fly ball in comerica or any other park but this is all on leyland... He is a piece of shit manager..

Last edited:
No reason for him to be in for all 4 runs after what happened last game. Leyland is at fault, no one should stick up for him anymore.

I am seriously so godamn fucking angry right now, what is Leyland thinking? HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE IT, HE DIDN'T HAVE IT THE OTHER NIGHT AND TONIGHT IS NO DIFFERENT! Motherfucking Leyland, how fucking stupid are you? I seriously can't believe he picks now to fuck around and build up Valverde. THIS IS THE MOTHERFUCKING PLAYOFFS FOR FUCKS SAKE!

When Tex moved to 2nd he should of walked Raul and taken his chances against Chavez.

Back