Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

un motherfucking believable...I've defended Leyland all year but this is unacceptable. Now is not the time to build confidence in your closer, he didn't have it in Oakland and he sure as shit doesn't have it now. This is the fucking playoffs, this is not time to fuck around.

I never post on this board so here it goes. I want to punch Leyland in the face with a fist full of cigarettes.

Valverde pitching 9th inning, non save situation, please have Dotel and Al Al ready,

martin 1 and 1 pokes a pitch tumbling off the corner to right for a single,

jeter please gidp.....on off the corner fu ump, defensive indifference fat ass doesn't pay attention to runner, strike call, fastball fouled at the plate, fastball is squeezed this is a 5 strike at bat with the f'n pos ump, fastball fouled back, and he swings and misses a fastball on the corner,

Dotel warming up,

ichiro strike call, drilled deep to the right field line and it's a homerun,

Tigers lead 4 - 2,

f'n obsessive compulsive disorder touching the front and back of his Tigers cap shithook,

cano with a full count, swings and misses a fastball right down the middle, wow,

2 outs, Don't blow this Tigers,

teixeira 2 called strikes, and another 4 strike at bat, now we go to foul off pitches mode, fastball low, fouled back, splitter in the dirt full count, he f'n walks him,

get him the F out of there, how does this guy become an ocd whack job,

f'n acorn head on deck, strike call and the assholes let tex get to second indiffernce, fly to deep right and this fuckn ass hole hits a game tying homerun,

Fuck you valverde Fuck you leyland,

that's just bullshit.

Valverde should never pitch again in a Tiger uniform.

blows back to back saves.

Back