Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 3 Oct. 16

Another base runner and you'd be standing in the middle of the living room naked with an autographed bat squeezed between your ass cheeks.

LOL Yeah my good bats were in the basement..The Kaline one is autographed but I cannot prove it.. But I hate using bats when other teams are batting...

Kitty cat worked just fine!!!! (after a bit)

On DY's homer...they said they brought the fences in 2003 so now it's a home run. Why in the world would you even mention that??? It''s not like they brought them in this year.

Only problem I see now is were hot (well hot for us anyways) and watch Giants/Cards goes 7 games and we sweep.

Lotta downtime.

Watching MLB network - still all about what NY is doing wrong. Gonna go puke now....

On DY's homer...they said they brought the fences in 2003 so now it's a home run. Why in the world would you even mention that??? It''s not like they brought them in this year.

Juan Gonzalez was the one who bitched the most about those fences. He wouldn't sign an extension because of them......and then in the midst of their worst season they pushed them in...go figure.

well...take away the valverde inning and the yanks have scored one run in 28 innings.

pretty solid.

The Orioles shut them down the last 3 games of that series as well. That's why their fans are so disgusted. The Yanks are in a slump. At least Cano can say he finally got a hit.

Turn it to MLB network. At least they praised Verlanader .. TBS is so bia's for the Yankees. But then so is everyone network.. And Lieter gave Coke major props...

Last edited:
Any fence that should be bitched about is that Right field fence in NY.. Raul's homer is a can of corn in comerica..

You guys having to put up with TBS or fox

should sign up for the MLB audio and listen to Dan and Jim,

so much better,

Any fence that should be bitched about is that Right field fence in NY.. Raul's homer is a can of corn in comerica..

it is quite short.

They could at least make the wall higher...I could put my hand over my head and it's taller than their wall.

From KalineCountry
to....
@TNT_CraigSager
you f'n ass hole talking to JV like he pitched a bad game and struggled. FU and FK TBS, you dress like a tulip. GFY

to...
TNT_CraigSager
All you assholes you, darling, smoltz, talking like JV sucked tonight + just luckily grinded this one out. #JV #STUD

I don't post here much, but you my friend are a fucking genius. I love the tweets!

Doc Gooden tweeted that Verlander's post season reminds him of Hershiser's 88 post season.

You guys having to put up with TBS or fox

should sign up for the MLB audio and listen to Dan and Jim,

so much better,

I listen to Dan and Jim, the drawback is you hear everything 15-20 seconds before you see it.

So I keep the tbs stream on low voulme, so when something happens, i can hear them call it after Dan Dickerson does.

Back