Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 3 Oct. 16

Need to score one here, no matter how. 3 runs would be huge the way the Yanks are swinging right now.

Congratulations to Al and Louise Kaline married 58 years ago today. #Mr. and Mrs. Tiger

Last edited:
I really don't know what scares me more the extension were going to be signing Verlander to or the one Cabrera will get with us lmao.

As much as I'd love it, neither player is going to sign an extension.

They basically can write their own contracts in Free Agency. We just have to hope we can offer enough money and years to get them to stay.

They're going to be big with a 200 million guy already on the team it'll be hard to ask for a discount.

You know Verlander is likely to pass CC as the top paid pitcher. Probably will be in the 24-25M per season type extension. 6 year extension in the 150m range.

Mr Singles strikes again. Man the kid keeps coming through when coming off the bench.

Back