Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 3 Oct. 16

They just showed Lamont throw his hands up with Infante halfway to third. That is most definitely on Lamont and he did a freaking horrible job.

I'm not sure I'm 100% bought into the philosophy of stopping playing baseball just because Miggy is coming to the plate...

I Just do not understand Miguel not being patient with that at bat... he has really struggled in key spots all playoffs and he was freaking greedy with that at bat and swung at the pitchers pitch...

Last edited:
No way. Granderson throwing.

He could have relayed it and still got Infante.

Curtis got to that ball way to quick for Infante to go 2 bases unless he was running on contact, which he wasn't cause he had to make sure it dropped in.

Easy to say now, if he's thrown out everyone is freaking out about why he sent him with Miggy coming up.

Not a chance. Show some balls. Would have been just a happy with Miggy batting with runners at 2nd and 3rd.

Hope Girardi is complaining about Cano not being on the bag when he caught the ball for the inning ending double play.

Last edited:
He could have relayed it and still got Infante.

Curtis got to that ball way to quick for Infante to go 2 bases unless he was running on contact, which he wasn't cause he had to make sure it dropped in.

Well, I disagree, and the former major leaguers calling the game do too.

They said Infante should have been sent, and would have scored easily.

Back