Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 3 Oct. 16

Verlander pitching 7th inning,

ichiro now the f'kn ump squeezing JV on the corner ball, inside, high, fastball strike call, grounder past first single,

teixeira changeup swings and misses, fastball fouled back, fly to left and Dirks has it,

cano grounder foul, fastball inside, throw to first, fastball at 98 fouled back, fastball fouled back, 98 above the belt swings and misses,

ibanez curve low blocked by Avila, snap throw to first close, fastball strike call on the corner finally gets the call again, curve on the corner strike call, fastball fouled back, curve ground foul and the fukn acorn head gets Alex's mask on the back swing, fastball outside, changeup lined to Fielder and he scoops it and steps on first, Great play by Prince,

Verlander with 101 pitches,

Tigers lead 2 - 0.

Last edited:
post counts going down by game...board getting complacent?

understand the "fuck my life" emotions from game 1 but even sundays showing came through for 450 posts.

Cabrera stats first pitch swinging,

.436 BA

.443 OBP

.798 SLG

1.241 OPS

OK?

understand the "fuck my life" emotions from game 1 but even sundays showing came through for 450 posts.

I'll say something about this but not until the game is over.

29 1/3 consecutive shutout innings for Tigers starters, 37 2/3 without an earned run.

I'm trying to watch the game more than post for once. lol

Probably because outside of a base running decision, and lots of men LOB, there has not been a lot to bitch about.

Outside of JV being JV and Delmon hitting a LD bomb, not much to cheer about either.

Presidental debate tonight. Boxing 101 to start it off. Been following on Gamecast. JV PC good for 9 innings.

Tigers hitting 7th inning,

Fielder strike call, curve up near his head, fastball inside has to back off, fouled back, slider wind blown pop up to right,

Young fastball strike call, slider outside, low off the corner and martin pulls it in half a foot and ump says strike call, FU sam holbrook dumb ass, check swing first base ump says no, slider low swings and misses,

Dirks swings and misses, again fly to left and gardner loses it split second in lights but has it,

Tigers lead 2 - 0.

Yankees down to Joba, Robertson and Soriano in 'pen right?

Presidental debate tonight. Boxing 101 to start it off. Been following on Gamecast. JV PC good for 9 innings.

I know it's not very american but I don't care for either candidate and therefore am not watching. I'm going Obama by default but I'm hoping for an all in approach solely because he has nothing to lose if he's elected again.

Back