Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread Oct. 14

Someone tell Delmon that the Yankees had a Rabbi bless the ball before his AB.

That's should equal a GS.

And this is why I never ever complain about Rod and Mario. All the national guys just sound like they don't want to be there.

Eh, my problem with Rod mostly is not his blatant homerism, it's his microscopic IQ and silly comments.

Tigers hitting 8th inning,

Peralta takes two inside, tapped foul at home, fouled, takes high, swings and misses a changeup,

Avila takes a strike, up and in, check swing ground foul, high fastball looked to swing back called out on strikes,

Infante lines a hanging sinker straight up the middle for a single,

Jackson off speed strike call, throw to first, again, fastball outside, punches it to right for a single and Infante looked to be going to third stops and dives back into second with the throw there and called safe, did we get another break, replay shows yes, I like it, thanks ump jeff nelson,

now kuroda leaves, logan pitching,

runners first and second,

Berry pinch hit for by Avi Garcia takes a strike, bloops to right and it's a hit and Infante scores after the bad call at second and Jackson to third,

Tigers lead 2 - 0,

logan out and new pitcher joba and girardi is thrown out,

Cabrera fly down right foul and swisher bangs into the stands and ball eludes him, slider bounces in, slider low and Miggy checks his swing, lines it to right for a single and Jackson scores, Avi to second,

Tigers lead 3 - 0,

joba out and rapada in,

Fielder sidearm slider swings and misses, side sling outside, chases another low, slider at the knees fouls it, that was the pitch to hit, fouls a belt high in, slider slung outside, takes another off the corner, knee high fouled back, it looked like he was going to be called out but the ump says low for a walk,

now another pitching change eppley pitching
rapada says something to the ump walking to the dugout, it wasn't good call,

bases loaded, shit,

Young takes a strike, there's the swing and miss on the slider low, again,

Tigers lead 3 - 0.

Now we need to shut these pricks out so the missed call becomes a moot point.

3 balls out of the zone, and Delmon K's.

color me unsurprised.

Back