Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread Oct. 14

Coke pitching 9th inning,

ff acorn head is challenged up and in and strikes out swinging,

martin strikes out swinging a changeup,

WOW,

WOW,

aroid lines a 2 strike pitch to center single,

Coke with 24 pitches,

granderson strike call, and the next pitch in the dirt check swing and this f'n third base ump looks like he sleeping standing up and says no, strike inside corner and runner to second, and he chases a slider,

WOW,

Tigers Win 3 - 0,
Sanchez Wins,
Coke with the final 6 outs with the Save,
Tigers Victory Cigar,
Tigers lead the ALCS 2 Games to 0.

They can bitch all they want about that bad call at 2nd - they still did not score any runs. Bottom line.

FUCK YEAH!

wed have consecutive shutouts...against the yanks...in NY. if not for rotten potato. i like our chances goin back home up 2-0. go tigers!

These TBS assholes are saying maybe Verlander is what the Yankees need to get going. WTF?

At least we wont have to worry about those cheap ass HR's in CoPa.

If the Yankees get them there they earned them, but JV has different plans.

Girardi is bitching about the missed call now. Hey fuckface.......it didn't affect the outcome of the game!!

Wow is Gerardi ever whining..."with 3-0 as opposed to 1-0, the reliever is much more relaxed..."

Best comment ever to Girardi in the postgame presser. After Girardi was talking about the Infante being safe play. Someone said....."I understand your frustration with the call and I think you are right, But you didn't score any runs..."

So who thought the Lions would beat Philly on the road and the Tigers would sweep the Yankees in Yankee stadium this weekend? Great sports weekend....Michigan won too...I'm not a State fan.

I hope the Tigers play in DET like elimination is on the line, seems like they get a little flat up 2-0.

Of course...the Tigers are up 2 games to 0...oh hey...let's talk about the missed calls for 8 hours.

They only had 4 hits.... And if Coke would have wasted a pitch to A-Rod it only would have been 3 hits...

Tigers pitching continues to amaze - w/ 7IP/0ER from Sanchez (3H, 3BB/7K), Tiger's starters have given up just 5ER in 48IP this postseason.

Wow

2/3 more inning and they'll tie the 74 A's for scoreless innings in a row by starters

My dad listening to Girardi. "Wow, I never had him pegged as a whiner."

The Yankees are losing to the Tigers...of course they're going to whine. If they're playing Oakland the Yankees are probably UP 2-0 and have nothing to say about anything...so shut your face and admit you suck.

You have zero runs against any pitcher not named Jose Valverde. ZEEEERRRROOOOO!!! Own up, bitches...

Back