Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

tigers99888 said:
Man if miggy would have hit that anywhere but center..

I hate to say it, but your avatar really annoys the fuck outta me.

I take that back, I don't hate to say it.

newton83 said:
manchild98 said:
Prince Fielder would have been jealous. Man he barely swung at that fly out to deep center.

Yeah, he was out on his front foot and just kind of waved at it and it still went 410'. Jesus.

he did what inge is always talking about he "just flicked his wrist" but inge would've hit it out of course...

gowings2004 said:
newton83 said:
Yeah, he was out on his front foot and just kind of waved at it and it still went 410'. Jesus.

he did what inge is always talking about he "just flicked his wrist" but inge would've hit it out of course...
of course

I wouldn't bash Inge today, he is one of the main reasons we are winning. Oh and I hate him. But, we may need him later on

is it me or is that little strike zone picture in the screen that shows each pitch location way off every pitch?

That looked gone off his bat to me....I think I just died for a few seconds

gowings2004 said:
is it me or is that little strike zone picture in the screen that shows each pitch location way off every pitch?

It's off by a mile. I've seen balls picked out of the dirt show up on the border.

I can't believe he called that one a strike. So how big can you grow an ulcer in 2 days?

gowings2004 said:

its not just you

This umpire is expanding his strike zone in the later innings... that pitch to cano that rung him up was a ball two innings ago

Back