Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

Spockmaster said:
dont walk arod...seriously, cmon jv!

That's bad, I don't like putting the go ahead run at the plate, especially not a guy who was top 5? in HR's this year.

assuming nothing happens, bottom of the order up in the 9th...moderately less dangerous lol.

I'm not sure who will pitch the 9th. Probably Papa Grande. It would be completely out of the norm for Valverde to come into an inning if JV gave up a hit or walk. They will need the BP tomorrow. Hmmm.

Phew, that out, and Delmons HR...it was like....hard to describe....like coming down on an adrenaline buzz I guess.

I almost feel like I want to go to sleep now.

I need a bottle of booze, a pack of smokes, and a fistful of xanax after these past 2 games and the Lions yesterday

Don't ya just love how TBS always have to go find some previous HR some Yankee hit off us to show just before a big pitch.

Back