Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

We REALLY need another run here, with Valverde's "guarantee" a 1 run lead really scares me.

I'm gonna have a fucking heart attack between the Tigers and Michigan at some point.....

manchild98 said:
I'm not sure who will pitch the 9th. Probably Papa Grande. It would be completely out of the norm for Valverde to come into an inning if JV gave up a hit or walk. They will need the BP tomorrow. Hmmm.

I hope Valverde.

Just incase it goes to 5 games, I'd like to have JV atleast available from the 'pen.

If the throws 130 pitches, he won't be.

it'll be a valverde vs swisher rematch to lead off next inning. WIN THIS ONE, BIG POTATO!

Least in the top of the 9th the Yankees will have Swisher, Posada, Martin. Gardner who bats 4th scares me though. Fucking Yankees and their great white hope players, fucking bitches.

I would like to see us get at least 1-2 hits that way the bulk of our order is up in the 9th IF NEED BE.

I don't want our comeback chances if we need them to be on Inge/Jackson/Santiago

Why did I never know that Avila went to Bama? I don't really care at all but I must be slipping because I should know pointless shit like that

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I would like to see us get at least 1-2 hits that way the bulk of our order is up in the 9th IF NEED BE.

I don't want our comeback chances if we need them to be on Inge/Jackson/Santiago

Inge is our walk off home run guy.

Back