Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

Can't. I am on the computer. Lucky to get this link to work.

Damn...ex-Tiger Grandy gives the Yanks the early lead, plus he is in SP @ 3rd...yuck!!

JV has great stuff tonight. I'll give him that much. Time to bear down and shut them down for the rest of the night though.

Well, that blows, Tigers better get to cc early, if he gets settled in he is a beast.

I still don't like our IF not throwing to home on these plays. Take a chance.

THAT was the 2010 Verlander, too many pitches and going for the K every AB. If he can calm down and hold them to just 2 we have a shot but our bats need to be there tonight

sitting on his fastballs, gets hit and then he went to the offspeed,
Verlander with 22 pitches and hopefully his only crap inning,

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I still don't like our IF not throwing to home on these plays. Take a chance.

Especially with JV on the mound, they should have the confidence that he will strand the runner on 1st if all goes wrong

K's Teix, but we're obviously gonna need to get to Captain Cheeseburger early, not let him get in a groove..

Back