Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

For not scoring any runs I'll take that inning all day, if JV can shut them down quickly and put CC back out there I think we will get to him

Very disappointing 1st inning. At least they made his fat ass work.

Santiago's at bat was terrible.. It may have cost us a big inning..

If anything, we got his pitch count up. That will be a very crucial thing. CC did not look too hot in that inning.

after all that and 28 pitches Martinez chases low,

Tigers get 3 walks and 0 runs, friggin grounder into a dp from Santiago.

Why is avila still batting 8th? Maybe if the Tigers had him batting 2nd instead of ramon, maybe we would have scored a couple runs...

Gotta throw a baseball through the eye of a needle for this UMP to call it a strike.

JV needs guys to swing and miss, cause anything not right down the hit-me highway is getting called a ball.

Love the commentary on why JL picked Santiago tonight. Something to the effect of if Jackson gets on he likes Santiago to bunt.....ummm sac bunts!?!?!?!?! Come on JL. Though I guess that's better than a DP.

durtymrclean said:
Why is avila still batting 8th? Maybe if the Tigers had him batting 2nd instead of ramon, maybe we would have scored a couple runs...

Still?

He's been batting 6th for quite some time, this is his first night at 8th in several games.

I know, Fire Leyland!

Back