Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

Maybe the Tigers can walk their way to a win tonight with this HP ump, just don't swing at anything but right straight down the pipe!!

Magglio walks, Tigers with 4 walks,

Peralta takes a first pitch strike, inside, can't elevate and grounds into a dp,

Avila taking first pitch and over 6 inches off the outside corner is a strike call, seriously where do they get these umpires, now 1 and 2, chases a slider low,

FFcc with 41 pitches.

sggatecl said:
tigersofjustice said:
Avila is batting 8th because of the LHP, CC specifically has made him look silly the few times they've seen each other. Frankly I'm surprised he isn't batting 9th.

You take your logic and gtfo. ;)

I love that you have the Guillen HR trot at the bottom!

this game is really frustrating the hell out of me so far. double plays are an eyesore

For all the baserunners we have had, nobody has made solid contact off CC yet.

Has me a little worried, since they seemed to be able to center JV's pitches.

tazmac said:
And the announcers are on Cano's nuts already

slurp festival for the yankees by ron darling, anderson the play by play and affecting smoltz.

Wow, pitchers not being able to field curse again.....

He wasn't going to throw Gardner out anyways, he should have just seen if it was going to go foul but the location was perfect

Not much you can do about that bunt. Landed in a spot which would have made it nearly impossible to throw out the speedy Gardner.

Back