Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

Verlander with a 8 pitch inning?
now with 37 pitches,
Need some runs.

In basement sock's are off...my feet are freezing. bat in hand... need a 5 spot or something..

go tigers

jas5lf said:
Not much you can do about that bunt. Landed in a spot which would have made it nearly impossible to throw out the speedy Gardner.

Doesn't excuse the fact he still misplayed it, shades of '06.

Leyland <s>will</s> better have them all doing PFP tomorrow.

I don't think my heart or neighbors can handle any more DP's. We need to put something together. The only contact we've made tonight so far are fouls and double plays. We need to get to fatso and start making solid contact.

noticed avila kind of limping yesterday...wonder if he's hurt.

he's been terrible at the plate.

Hope they take advantage of any walks this upcoming Tigers ABs. Tigers are hitless vs Tubbathia so far.

Now lets just stay away from the triple play here, with the way things are going tonight it wouldn't surprise me

Back