Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

Spockmaster said:
MI_Thumb said:
Somewhere Todd Jones is raising a glass to Valverde....
i need a beer...and im gonna raise my glass to both of em!

Ditto!

Except I have been drinking beer since about 530...but i'll toast Valverde, Ramon, Kelly, Inge, Cabrera, Justin, and Smokey after this one.

I think I just came, had a heart attack, went blind, and lost my voice at the same time, god damn I love baesball

That was huge, don't know if I can take that too many more times. I think the Tigers should just win by about 10 runs each time from here on out.

I swear the teams in this town are trying to kill me! I love them yet my hands are shaking and I think I lost 5 pounds the last 2 days. God I love sports lol.

I'd have guessed if jeter got on, they would put coke in to face granderson. DD would have probably made the bullpen call.

Everyone light Novena candles that this ump doesn't call balls and strikes is another Tigers playoff game. just brutal.

Girardi on MLB network bitching about the strike zone, he's right.. but it went both ways, agree the home plate ump was horrible

I just want you all to know that me and Monster are spent... My feet are in ice blocks.... The York, Trammell, and Kaline bat's worked for the runs tonight....... holy crap you had to get 4 strikes to K a guy tonight...

Fuck Girardi!

Guys seriously this might be the all the alcohol in the last hour I have drank, but we should get together sometime.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Everyone light Novena candles that this ump doesn't call balls and strikes is another Tigers playoff game. just brutal.

He was terrible. Squeezed the hell out of everyone though.

jdbaker1 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Everyone light Novena candles that this ump doesn't call balls and strikes is another Tigers playoff game. just brutal.

He was terrible. Squeezed the hell out of everyone though.

That's true Jeff, and it's the umps m.o. all the time.

Giraldi really wasn't really bitching just more of a quick remark. Btw, Inge getting a lot of love on MLBN.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Giraldi really wasn't really bitching just more of a quick remark. Btw, Inge getting a lot of love on MLBN.

Your right, so I tend to exaggerate. LOL, and of course the reporters weren't trying to egg him on at all. ;) Jimmy is on now and I can understand him this time.

Back