Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

I'm starting to watch the Brewers game lol... Honestly I think the Tigers have a good shot if there is a game 5.. I just fucking hate having to wait 2 days..

tazmac said:
"Slurp, Slurp, Granderson's fine play, Slurp, slurp....." God these guys are making me sick. Thought announcers were supposed to be unbiased?

Yeah, I get too angry at the announcers if I have the sound up. So now I just watch every game with it muted. It bothered me at first, but I don't get quite as angry and the game is usually much more enjoyable.

I can't handle listening to the announcers getting off over the play of the yankees.

mhughes0021 said:
dpinsea said:
That is his stride. He wasn't jogging, he was running full speed, which is fast as hell. He always plays shallow.

watch it again buddy...his full speed was the last 5 yds when he realized he wasnt as close to the ball as he thought.

I've seen it. Do I think he should've made the play, yeah. But I also think that about almost anything hit in his direction cuz he is one of the best cf's in the league. I'm just confused by everyone dogging him because Grandy used to play in Detroit.

tigers99888 said:
I'm starting to watch the Brewers game lol... Honestly I think the Tigers have a good shot if there is a game 5.. I just fucking hate having to wait 2 days..

At least there might be two days, and a game 5, instead of none if we were the Twins playing the Yankees..

Honestly, how do you stay with Betemit here after his AB's tonight?

Fuck, use Inge, or even Raburn and move Santiago to 3rd.

What a putrid effort out of the offense today. It was almost like they saw Burnett was starting and just took it for granted they would beat up on him

Gaawd benemit did it again, put his ass on the bench that's just completely unacceptable.

They honestly deserve to lose this game.. Burnett was not even good and they have 1 run to show for it...

MI_Thumb said:
Honestly, how do you stay with Betemit here after his AB's tonight?

Fuck, use Inge, or even Raburn and move Santiago to 3rd.

hell no benemit epic fail, run his ass out of town for that shit.

Back