Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

xer0 said:
betemit has had a horrible game but i just don't see what he could have done on that play

Nothing, but people need to vent.

There was no play on that ball, and it was not going to go foul.

MI_Thumb said:
xer0 said:
betemit has had a horrible game but i just don't see what he could have done on that play

Doesn't really take away from how horrible he's been this game.. Avila gets more of a pass being the everyday catcher.. Betemit is bad at defense for the most part and is only playing because of his bat..

TigerMud said:
well this isn't looking good.

thats what its supposed to look like when you get a couple hits. Youre not supposed to get guys on base then strikeout or GIDP all the time...

tigers99888 said:
MI_Thumb said:

Doesn't really take away from how horrible he's been this game.. Avila gets more of a pass being the everyday catcher.. Betemit is bad at defense for the most part and is only playing because of his bat..

I'm not saying he hasn't been shit, especially at the plate, but everyone who called him trash after that play.....please.

Pfft...bases loaded no outs on Coke fizzling...go ahead and score all the runs you want in this already lost game by the Tigers, as long as you don't in game 5.

Whoops...buh-bye Coke.

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:

I'm not saying he hasn't been shit, especially at the plate, but everyone who called him trash after that play.....please.
Honestly I'm going to keep saying it.. Makes me feel better after getting more angry about it.. And again....... Avila and Betemit are total ass so far..

after 3k's on horrible dirt balls Inge may have been able to make that play, but who cares its going back to NY, the offense better get in the film room and figure it out Nova wasn't throwing many strikes last time they need to be more consistent with the patience at the plate.

Back