Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Well I think INge would have gotten to it, not sure if he would have thrown anyone out..

jdbaker1 said:
Well, that is about all I can take. Hope I miss an epic comeback.

More like missing an epic blowout if anything.

:-[

Talk about a 180 in in emotions from last night.

We took HFA, and blew it.

And now don't have Verlander as our game 5 guy.

No knock on Fister, but there is JV, and then there is everyone else.

mhughes0021 said:
you can blame betemit on that one if you really want to.
Honestly it wasn't that routine, short of Beltre I'm not sure anyone would have had the easy play.

I could understand if he had had a good game at the plate but seriously after 3 horrible K's I really don't follow the not bringing Inge or moving Kelly to third for the later innings. Not that we would have won but still.. just stunning..

The bullpen other than Benoit and Valverde has been terrible, and even Valverde has been somewhat shaky.. Benoit gave up the one jack I believe but has been solid..

Al-Al sucking bigtime too.. let them blow their loads in this game, but only one shot left at winning for both, and its on the road for the Tigers in the Bronx..

Fuck this, I am going to bed. Still hope I wake up and get upset that I missed the great comeback but, somehow, I doubt that will happen.

TigerMud said:
I could understand if he had had a good game at the plate but seriously after 3 horrible K's I really don't follow the not bringing Inge or moving Kelly to third for the later innings. Not that we would have won but still.. just stunning..

If Maggs, and Raburn, and hell even Dirks and Inge don't get an AB this game.....Jimmy has given up.

tazmac said:
Fuck this, I am going to bed. Still hope I wake up and get upset that I missed the great comeback but, somehow, I doubt that will happen.
I'm still here, so I think you are correct on that one..

Back