Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Fans heading for the exits. There going to miss the greatest comeback of all time

Frustrating that we choked verses A.J. Burnett of all pitchers... Hard to believe only 4 hits..

10-1 and now the 4th RP in such a fucking ugly, ugly inning, and we have seen this happen ALL season except for the month of September, really.

THis reminds me of that clown show against the Mets last season.. Fucking brutal..

As poor sportsmanship as it would be, couldn't Perry just drill Tex in the ankle and break the fucker?

I feel this may be my fault, I prayed to baby jesus for a 6 run inning, but forgot to specify which team...

Well the Tigers aren't the only team getting bombed tonight.. The Brewers just gave up a granny..

All we can hope for is Game 5 is the complete opposite of this one.
Get the shit game out of their system.
and Fuck burnett, aroid, martin, gardner, nova, granderson, and a few others.
what a bullshit game.

And Ramon swings at the first pitch... LOL... He is not a smart player.... He does this in critical times...

This will obviously be the last ballgame of the year @ CoPa, if the Tigers hitters don't wake the fuck up in game 5, good pitching or not, all the Yankees apparently needed was 2 runs tonight, not 10 or more.

tigers99888 said:
Well the Tigers aren't the only team getting bombed tonight.. The Brewers just gave up a granny..

They are still up 2-1 with home field.... We lost home field as jim let the rangers pass us resting guys when we played shit hole teams the last week in a half....

Wow..at least try to look like you're playing in a postseason game, dammit!!

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
tigers99888 said:

They are still up 2-1 with home field.... We lost home field as jim let the rangers pass us resting guys when we played shit hole teams the last week in a half....
Just trying to keep things positive chief..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Miguel a no show the last two games...

too aggressive, swinging at too much junk, the 1 AB he had tonight were he was patient and layed off the junk he roped it to the SS

no replacements, benemit still at 3rd, ramon still at second. head shake, eye roll, shoulder shrug.

TigerMud said:
no replacements, benemit still at 3rd, ramon still at second. head shake, eye roll, shoulder shrug.

What would be the point now?

Back