Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Now I don't wanna be hearing Valverde saying anything about game 5, just keep your mouth shut Jose.

All that sparky stuff TBS is showing would have been much nicer if they would have showed that well before the bottom of the 9th down 10-1

FUCK YOU TBS!!!

Last call for the Tigers to score a run or two...but this abortion of a clinchable postseason series game obviously doesn't give me much confidence in their chances of winning game 5 in NY, but if they are eliminated, then maybe DD will make more moves in the offseason, and a few of their players that we hate to see upon the mound, on the field, or at the plate will be toast.

I would sit Wilson B. He really looked bad tonight... I mean Yankee stadium is so small in right I bet Magglio is back in right...

Yankees won 2 games by dominating us.

Tigers won 2 games hanging by a thread.

Jim needs to unload on his guys in the clubhouse.

MI_Thumb said:
Yankees won 2 games by dominating us.

Tigers won 2 games hanging by a thread.

Jim needs to unload on his guys in the clubhouse.

I agree... too much partying after yesterday...

K-K-K way to go down in style, boys.

Gonna need a couple xannies to chill out and sleep after watching this horrific garbage tonight.

angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

That was embarrassing!!! 10-1 and held to 4 hits in a clinching game.

Fister better be on his game Thursday night.

Terrible performance by everyone tonight, fielding, hitting, pitching, coaching, managing.

Don't know if I have ever seen a more total team loss, seemed like nobody showed up hungry to advance to the ALCS.

BTW Brandon Inge and Don freakin Kelly lead this team in postseason BA.

MI_Thumb said:
Terrible performance by everyone tonight, fielding, hitting, pitching, coaching, managing.

Don't know if I have ever seen a more total team loss, seemed like nobody showed up hungry to advance to the ALCS.

BTW Brandon Inge and Don freakin Kelly lead this team in postseason BA.
THat is pathetic when you spin it like that.. LOL!!!

Need to have a very windy fall day soon, to get rid of the stench left hanging in the air @ CoPa from this game.

mlbnetwork keeps showing grandersons 2 catches, fuck him,
and posada didn't get hit by a pitch fuck him too, f'n elephant ears c'sucker,
I'm going to a news channel which sucks too, but not as depressing as this clusterfuck of a game.
1st inning was the big key, get the hit from Kelly score 3 runs and ff burnett could/would have gotten rattled.
so pissed, gave myself a headache, 2 aspirin.
short team notes and going to bed.

It really sucks that the Tigers must being going into tomorrow's game carrying forward this 10-1 deficit...at least...one would think that were the case from the latest posts to this thread...

Back