Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Schlereth in, maybe they will use everyone before this shit ends.

I'm going to try something here, switching to Zona vs Brew Crew and going to turn the Radio off.. Maybe comeback occurs.. Probably not.. I'm going to refresh thread though..

Kriced sakes Jackson you're down 6-1 with the bases loaded and no outs take a shot! fer fcksakesman

This is a joke by the bullpen. Somebody wake up. Also, I'm sick and tired of Betemit. In my opinion, he's worn his welcome. How about you get to ball, in the field or at the plate.

Maybe Alex is having a bad series at the plate due to having the shxt beat out of him over these last few weeks.

Coke has a great inning in the seventh and stupid jim brings him out for the 8th.. I do not agree with it because as a starter he could not get right handed batters out.. I question Jims decision on using phil for more then one inning...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Coke has a great inning in the seventh and stupid jim brings him out for the 8th.. I do not agree with it because as a starter he could not get right handed batters out.. I question Jims decision on using phil for more then one inning...

Yes.. And also for leaving benemit in for the 8th after having that horrible dirt ball hack performance at the plate he had tonight.

Wild pitch 8-1

You bring Alby in to start the 8th and try and give him some confidence.. coke never should have started the 8th...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Coke has a great inning in the seventh and stupid jim brings him out for the 8th.. I do not agree with it because as a starter he could not get right handed batters out.. I question Jims decision on using phil for more then one inning...

I'd question it more if the offense had shown signs of life since the 1st inning. The batters aren't escaping blame for this one, I don't care how bad these relievers perform.

Damn.. 8-1 bring the Lions' Stafford and Megatron in this game in the bottom of the 8th, they now need to score runs by the half-dozen!!

shocked.gif

TigerMud said:
[color=#006400 said:

And I question him for leaving benemit in for the 8th having the horrible dirt ball hack performance at the plate he had tonight.

Wild pitch 8-1

yeah Wilson has had a horrible game but all of our hitter except Victor have not shown up include Miguel... Back to back bad games-for Miguel..

Gotta look forward to Thursday at this point. Fister v. Nova part 2. Should be a hell of a game, hope the Tigers fare a bit better against the rookie after seeing him up close and personal a few days ago.

sggatecl said:
[color=#006400 said:

I'd question it more if the offense had shown signs of life since the 1st inning. The batters aren't escaping blame for this one, I don't care how bad these relievers perform.

Oh I agree but you have no hope in coming back now... at 4-1 there was hope... But our hitters let us down... 4 hits is terrible...

Back