Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Least Burnett is already over 20 pitches and he knows the staff doesn't have his back with a mound visit and bullpen being active.

this is a bad theme...getting tons of walks but cant get the big hit to get any of those walks in.

Grandy didn't make a good play there fyi, he misjudged the ball. Hate when people think those plays are good. Sure it was acrobatic but he was out of position, bad fielding.

The luster of granderson being a Tiger and a favorite of mine is wearing off a bit with that,

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Least Burnett is already over 20 pitches and he knows the staff doesn't have his back with a mound visit and bullpen being active.

I'm not worried about his pitch count.

I want Burnett in the game for as long as possible.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Grandy didn't make a good play there fyi, he misjudged the ball. Hate when people think those plays are good. Sure it was acrobatic but he was out of position, bad fielding.

Thank you! What are people watching???

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Grandy didn't make a good play there fyi, he misjudged the ball. Hate when people think those plays are good. Sure it was acrobatic but he was out of position, bad fielding.

The hardest balls to catch in the outfield are those hit right at ya on a line.

[color=#551A8B said:

The line drive hit right at you is the hardest one to judge. He did misjudge it initially but he made up for it with a very good play.

Porcello 2nd inning,

aroid fly to Jackson,

teixeira lines to Santiago playing in shallow right,

swisher grounder to Cabrera flips to Porcello covering first,

Porcello with 17 pitches.

xer0 said:
nice efficient inning for rick.

sinker hanging a bit high to be honest...he getting lucky theyre just missing it or its getting ripped right at people.

Love the quick inning, it puts Burnett right back out there before he gets a chance to catch his breath.

jdbaker1 said:
[color=#551A8B said:

The line drive hit right at you is the hardest one to judge. He did misjudge it initially but he made up for it with a very good play.

I absolutely agree, but it's still a routine play for a MLB OF

Rick got some confidence now.

Get him a couple runs and his confidence will get even better.

we need some runs, a lot of runs, if only to make my stomach stop churning.

Back