Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Why?

Why are there so many fucking foul balls?

This AB is nerve racking enough on its own.

God damn Dickerson and Yankee crowd...almost had a cardiac arrest.

f'nmartin God now he's checking with the ump on the 2 seam that came back on the corner, ball, broken bat little flare to Kelly,

Good sign that Fister's fastballs and cutters have movement,

f'ngardner strike call, 2 seam right there strike call, f'n prick lines a single to center, slider was up,

jeter fastball low, throw to first, fastball ground foul, high strike no, throw to first nearly got him, strike call on the corner, swings and misses a 2 seam with drop,

f'ngranderson shit 3 and 0, fastball strike call, swings and misses full count, it's low for a walk,

f'n cano sinker low, misses low now Avila and Jones out to talk, fastball low but a strike call, cutter in and ground foul, fouled, Avila back out to talk, more fouls, sounded like a broken bat fly to Jackson,

Fister with just over 50 pitches,

Tigers lead 2 - 0.

MI_Thumb said:
Turok said:
The ex-Tiger nemesis is up to bat..better to walk him than to see Granderson tie it up.

Except Cano could take the lead...

Looks like the HP ump was helping Doug walk him too at first...whew!!

Good work anytime we can get through Gardner/Jeter/Granderson/Cano without letting in a run is a big win for us.

oh.....my.......god...........my heart is beating like crrazy! and he gets out of the inning!!!!

I trust Victor being able to force Hughes to throw him a pitch he likes. Maggs against Hughes fastball isnt good though.

Could these announcers make it any more obvious that they want the Yankees to win? Im not normal one to complain about announcers being biased but these guys are a sick joke

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I trust Victor being able to force Hughes to throw him a pitch he likes. Maggs against Hughes fastball isnt good though.

You were saying?

Back