Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

no real cable at my house so I am listening to ESPEEEEING radio. They be playin to the Yanky fans too.

Man, they really need to start capitalizing in those situations....Leaving a lot of runs out there.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]A 20-pitch third inning for Fister, puts him at 51. If he gets through one more, you might see Scherzer get up, just in case

I think Scherzer will be save for long relief.

That is, if the game goes to extras the Tigers will ride him, but if we lead after 6 I think Leyland will push Fister for 7 or find a pitcher have Benoit give us 2 IP.

Tigers 4th inning,

Martinez curve breaks inside, fastball high, fastball inside, fastball in and lined just foul past first, fouls to catcher,

Magglio keeps hitting a line drive single to right,

girardi out to make a pitching change,

Avila breaks the drought and singles,

Peralta high fly to right no advance with the piano on Maggs' back,

Santiago strike call, lines it foul, in the dirt, swings and misses and all the TBS announcers cream their pants,

Tigers lead 2 - 0,

this is not good, Tigers continue to suck with risp and 2 out risp.

were soooo bad at bringing runners around. every NY at bat with runners on is nerve racking. All of our im expecting a K.

A quick inning would be nice to set up the PC for Fister to at least get us into the 7th.

Back